The NIA Chapters Program allows for local community involvement in support of the US Infantry.
The NIA is committed to supporting our Chapters across the world.
As of Jan 2023
To become or Reinstate a Chapter
- Obtain 20 Active NIA members.
- Appoint a Chapter President; Vice President; Treasurer; Secretary and, main Point of Contact.
- Submit Chapter By-laws and constitution.
- Open a non-profit bank account.
- Complete the Statement of Understanding/Chapter Questionnaire
Will receive certificate and assigned a chapter number from NIA (not considered a chapter until these are received)
Chapter remains active by meeting all above listed requirements and submitting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quarterly meeting minutes (monthly if applicable) containing the 5 W’s (who, what, where, when and why)
- Quarterly Financial Statements
- Quarterly membership roster w/ NIA member numbers
- 1st Quarter Jan – Mar due to NIA by 20 Apr
- 2nd Quarter Apr – Jun due to NIA by 20 July
- 3rd Quarter Jul – Sep due to NIA by 20 October
- 4th Quarter Oct – Dec due to NIA by 20 January
Chapter Tiers and Awards for Active Chapters
If the Chapter adds 10 new Lifetime members – in addition to the 20 members (any type of membership) needed to start the Chapter (recruit new NIA members), the NIA will provide payment of $175.00 within 90 days of email notice from the chapter (Names and member numbers must be provided to the NIA before payment is issued.)
Each time the Chapter adds 10 additional Lifetime members, the NIA will provide an additional payment of $175.00 within 90 days of report being received by NIA
Should a chapter add 20 new members, the NIA will make payment of $500 within 90 days of report being received by NIA.
Statement Of Understanding
Please take a moment to fill out this questionnaire. This will aid the NIA to better communicate with your Chapter. Thank You in advance.